Collection of Information
The Site collects various types of information that identify, relate to, describe, or is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer (“personally identifiable information” or "PII"), along with any information that does not directly identify a particular consumer (“non-personal information”).
We collect both your personal and non-personal information in several different ways on this Site:
Directly from you - we will collect information from you when you place an order for any of our products, sign up for a newsletter, submit a contact form, email us, call us or otherwise provide us with personal information willingly. Specifically, we will collect the following categories of information:
- Personal Identification - this is information you provide to us when purchasing or signing up for our newsletter, such as your first and last names, billing address, delivery address, phone number and email address.
- Financial Information - this is information you provide to us or our Third Party payment processors when purchasing a product, such as credit card, debit card or payment card number.
- Commercial Information - this is information relating to the products purchased or considered for purchase or your purchase and product preferences.
- Other Information - this is information you voluntarily provide to us, such as you response to surveys or competitions, your suggested improvements to our products or services.
Indirectly from you - we may collect your information indirectly, from you while you use, or interact with our Site. This information is used to protect our Site from fraud, illegal or other activities and to provide you with an efficient and customised user experience. We will collect:
- Internet Information and Data - this is information about how you use and/or interact with our Site and/or advertisements, including your browser type, language, location, IP address, browsing preferences and other personal identifiers.
- Commercial Information - this is information about your browsing and shopping preferences, with any inferences drawn from the information collected.
- Geolocation Information - we may collect your geo-location data on the Site.
Web beacons - These may assist in delivering cookies to your browser and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and how many times. For example, any images or files on the Site, such as an advertising banners may function as a web beacon.
We use third-party advertising companies and services to help us tailor site content to our users preferences or to to serve adverts on our behalf. These companies may also employ cookies and/or web beacons to measure the advertising effectiveness (such as number of web pages visited and/or products purchased and the amount of these products). Any information that these third parties may collect via cookies and/or web beacons is not linked to any of your personal information as collected by us. For example, Facebook collects certain information from the website via cookies and/or web beacons to help determine which web pages are visited and/or what products are purchased. Any information collected by Facebook via these cookies and/or web beacons is not directly linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
Web Server Log Files - Our Site servers automatically recognise the Internet URL from which you access the Site and we also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider details, the date and time stamp for system administration purposes, order verifications, internal marketing purposes and/or system troubleshooting purposes. (NOTE: Your IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet and you agree to this information being collected, should you make use of our websites).
Do Not Track (DNT) - Web browser settings may allow you to set the “Do Not Track” preference. As with many other websites and online services, this Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Information from Other Sources - we may collect information from data aggregators or data providers to supplement the information you provide to us. You agree that we may do this and should not make use of our sites or services should you disagree.
We may use your personal information to:
- Make our Site more convenient for you to use, for example by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you to quickly and easily find information, products and/or services.
- Help us to create website and marketing content that is highly relevant to you.
- Alert you about new products that we may offer.
- Fulfil orders and keep you updated about promotions, competitions, competition outcomes and/or content like health tips and anything we deem that might be of interest you.
- Facilitate your customer service enquiries, order returns or any other customer support requests that you may have.
- Analyse and improve our Site’s content, layout, speed and sales conversion performance.
- Help us to diagnose any technical problem.
Use & Distribution of Information
We may use and/or disclose the personal information that we collect to third parties, affiliates and/or other related parties for various business purposes, such as fulfilling orders or providing you with exceptional experiences with our products. We do value your privacy and will only disclose your personal information in circumstances where there is a valid contract between us and the recipient of the information, which also requires the recipient is to keep such personal information confidential and/or not to use it for any other purpose, except those required to perform the services defined in the contract.
We may share your information with the categories of third parties, as listed below:
Third Party Payment Processors - Payment and transaction information used to process your purchase(s). This information may be processed on our behalf via a third party payment processor. We only share information in order to process orders and do not sell information to third parties.
Service Providers - We use various service providers to respond to customer enquiries, fulfil orders (such as courier companies), send e-mails and other services relating to your use of the Site.
Government Agencies or Law Enforcement - In the event of fraud or investigations, we may be asked to share the collected information with government agencies or other companies assisting us. We will only do so when: (1) permitted, or required, by law; (2) attempting to protect against or prevent actual, or potential, fraud and/or unauthorised transactions; (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
To protect your personal information, we may take reasonable steps and precautions to follow industry current best practices to make sure your information is not lost, accessed, misused, altered, disclosed or destroyed. Your personally identifiable information is stored and transmitted using secure encryption technology.
For card payments we use only Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) certified payment gateway providers. All card details are encrypted through the PCI-DSS. All payment gateways must adhere to standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. We therefore do not see, store or process your card information.
While we make efforts to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee your security. It is not currently possible to guarantee 100% security of personal data and payment information.
Opt-out and Correction of data
Should you wish to (1) correct and/or update your personal information; (2) stop receiving e-mails from us; (3) delete/remove any personal information we may hold (4) register any complaint in this regard, or (5) require more information about this policy or your personal information, please email your request to: email@example.com
Before we can provide you with any personal information, correct inaccuracies, or update or delete any information, we may verify your identity using various means such as government issued identity, bank statements and proof of physical address.
Updates to this Policy